Wednesday, May 4, 2011

European Trek: Spring-style

How time flies! Mitch and I are a week into a ministry trip in Europe. I finish up here on Monday, returning to the girls in the States. And Mitch will move into a 'second-phase' weeklong journey in Nikolaev, Ukraine.

We've had a WONDERFUL time over the last week, with several groups of believers - seeing the power of God touch people in amazing ways. Healing, salvation, deliverance.... Amazing!

One of the more dramatic stories was a young man who agreed to let Mitch pray for him but wanted Mitch to know that he was on drugs and really had no hope of getting out of that lifestyle. Mitch, undaunted, showered him with the love of Jesus and led him into an encounter with the Holy Spirit! He gave his life to Jesus, felt the power of God 'take something out his stomach' and felt God's power fill him back up. Again, AMAZING! Another young lady, approached Mitch and said, "I want to give my life to Jesus but I don't know how." Helllooo? Is Jesus not wooing people by His goodness?

We finish our week out with a service tonight, a day off tomorrow (first one) to visit the city of Strasbourg, a service Friday night, day off on Saturday and then a Sunday morning service. Then we catch morning flights on Monday to our 2 separate destinations. I am anxious to see my babies again!

No comments:

Post a Comment